DragonDisk v1.05 / dgsync 1.31 :
* Fixed regression introduced in v1.04 : "Invalid Google Storage Id" error when modifying permissions on a Google Cloud Storage account.
DragonDisk v1.04 / dgsync 1.30 :
* Fixed : Error when synchronizing ".lnk" files (Windows).
* Fixed : Error when synchronizing zero byte files with encryption enabled.
* Fixed : "Malformed ACL" error that occurs on a Google account under certain conditions.
* Memory optimization.
* Directory listings optimization (Windows only).
dgsync 1.1 :
* Fixed : The "keep-new" option does not work properly.
DragonDisk v1.02 :
* Fixed : All dates are now displayed in local time.
* Fixed : The state of some buttons are not updated correctly.
* New : Better support for Nifty Cloud Storage.
* New : Support for Constant Cloud Storage.
* New : Support for GreenQloud.
dgsync 0.9 :
* Added : More detail in error messages
DragonDisk v1.00 :
* Added : Ability to change permissions, storage class, server side encryption and metadata of a set of files using filters.
* Added : Support for Nifty Cloud Storage.
* Added : "cleanup" feature for versioning enabled buckets.
* Added : More detail in error messages.
* Fixed : GUI issues with versioned files.
* Fixed: Proxy support has been completely revised.
* Fixed : False error message when deleting a versioned file (regression).
* Fixed : Gui crash with a large number of operations.
DragonDisk v0.99 :
* Added : Inclusion / Exclusion filters on file path (sync).
* Fixed : 'Server Side Encryption' attribute is lost when renaming file.
* Fixed : 'Server Side Encryption' attribute is lost when restoring versioned file.
* Major memory optimization.
* Support for Cloudian powered Clouds (Gemini Mobile Technologies).
* Several minor bugfixes and interface improvements.
dgsync 0.7 :
* "--endpoint" option does not work.
DragonDisk v0.98 :
* Fixed : Time limited URL do not exist on Google Cloud Storage.
dgsync 0.6 :
* Fixed : dgsync adds an unnecessary "content-encoding" header to encrypted files. This does not affect the operation but the header will be deleted during the next synchronization.
DragonDisk v0.97 :
* Fixed : The context menu does not work properly.
* Added : Support for South America (Sao Paulo) Region.
* New : Support for server side encryption.
* New : Support for Google Cloud Storage (API V.1).
* New : Support for Connectria Cloud Storage (and other s3 compatible services).
* New : Inclusion / Exclusion filters on file names (sync).
* New : Decryption keys manager.
* Fixed : Other GUI Bug fixes.
dgsync 0.5 :
* Fixed : The return code is inverted (sorry!).
* Added : Support for client side encryption.
* Added : Support for server side encryption.
* Added : Support for Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS).
* Added : Support for Google Cloud Storage (API v1.0).
* Added : Support for Connectria Cloud Storage (and other s3 compatible services).
* Added : Inclusion / Exclusion filters on file names.
DragonDisk v0.96 :
* Fixed regression : Gui crash when copying a versioned file.
dgsync 0.4 :
- Fixed : dgsync sometimes crashes on exit
- Fixed : The SSL option does not work on all platforms
DragonDisk v0.95 :
* v0.95 has been removed from website due to an important regression.
ChangeLog v0.94 :
* Fixed : List view not properly updated when copying a compressed/crypted file.
* Added : US West (Oregon) Region support.
dgsync 0.3 :
- Fixed : Sometimes, dgsync does not quit when finished.
- Added : More options.
DragonDisk v0.93 :
* v0.93 has been compiled wrong. Please Update !
ChangeLog v0.92 :
* Added : 'Ignore Symbolic links' option Linux/Mac.
* Added : Command line sync tool
* Fixed : Other minor bugfixes.
DragonDisk v0.91 :
* Fixed : All features are unchecked by default in the "Account" Dialog Box.
DragonDisk v0.90 :
* Fixed regression introduced in v8.9 : Some operations never end (with a large number of threads).
DragonDisk v0.89 :
* Fixed : Big memory leak in the compression process which could cause a crash when syncing/copying large numbers of items.
* Fixed : The proxy password was not saved.
* Added : More encryption options.
* Several minor bugfixes and interface improvements.
DragonDisk v0.88 :
* Fixed "Replace all child objects permissions" does not work width virtual folders (regression).
DragonDisk v0.87 :
* Fixed : Cut/Paste does not work on all versions of Windows.
* New : Support for Japan / Asia Pacific Region.
DragonDisk v0.86 :
- Fixed : permission problem when the folder key does not exist.
DragonDisk v0.85 :
- Fixed : Folder browser dialog does not work with DNS-incompatible
named bucket (regression introduced in 8.0)
DragonDisk v0.84 :
- Fixed : "Apply to all versions" checkbox does not work properly.
DragonDisk v0.83 :
- Fixed : Proxy support was broken.
- Fixed : Properties Dialog sometimes could crash.
- Fixed : The CNAME field no longer appears in the properties dialog.
DragonDisk v0.81 :
- Fixed GUI control not updating properly in the Job Editor dialog.
DragonDisk v0.80 :
- Bucket Client Side Encryption support (OpenSSL) : AES256, AES128, Blowfish, TripleDES
- Bucket Compression support (gzip)
- Fixed : The RRS attribute is preserved when a file is renamed.
The synchronization algorithm has been improved, and now it works faster and more reliable.
This update is important if you use the Sync feature.
DragonDisk v0.70 :
- Fixed Linux Fedora 14 / OpenSuze 11.3 crash.
- Fixed issues with DNS-incompatible named buckets.
- Linux / Mac volumes now appear in the "root" combobox.
- Fixed regression introduced in 0.69 : malformed redirect URL.
- Beta label was removed.
DragonDisk v0.69 beta :
- Fixed excessive CPU usage issue.
- Error handling has been completely revised.
- Fixed "Request timeout" error with a large number of threads.
- Fixed Gui bug which caused random crashes.
- The properties dialog no longer execute action if there is nothing to do.
- Content-type appears twice in request header.
- Improved permissions dialog.
DragonDisk v0.50 beta :
- Folders synchronization (S3 backup)
- Support for CNAMEs.
- Support for External Buckets.
- Support for Asia Pacific Region (Singapore)
- Support for Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS)
- Bug fixes
DragonDisk v0.40 beta :
- DragonDisk is available for Linux RedHat / CentOS / Ubuntu / Debian / Fedora / openSUSE.
- Support for versioning.
- Restore previous version.
- Delete files / folders permanently
- Signed URL / Metadata Editor / ACL editor for previous versions.
- Apply ACL to versioned objects.
DragonDisk v0.30 beta :
- Files integrity control (MD5).
- Keep Acl when overwriting
- Keep metadata when overwrting
- Bug fixes
DragonDisk v0.20 beta :
- Fast multi-threaded HTTP/HTTPS engine.
- Support for Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts.
- ACL inheritance
- Apply ACL to child objects.
- Metadata editor (custom headers).
- Directory listing filters